Twin Cities Pack, Inc.
How to assure a care free transaction
· Call 3-4 weeks in advance to schedule an appointment
· When scheduling more than one order at the same time, keep them separate. ( i.e. Group 1, Group 2, Group 3)
· If quantities change from time of scheduling an update is needed.
· Have an accurate, up to date count of your birds when dropping them off
· Do not feed birds 24 hours prior to processing, water is OK
· Birds to be delivered between 6:00 am – 7:30 am in a stress free environment (do not overcrowd)
· Birds should not be transported in pet carriers, boxes or totes. This is not considered a stress free environment.
· Only borrow crates on the concrete slab next to the building.
· Pack birds loosely in crates to avoid DOA
· Next day pick up, preferably morning, as soon as you can return
· No shows will need a deposit for the next appointment [refer to cancellation/update policy]
· Any birds not picked up the next day will be charged a storage fee of $20 a day
We appreciate and value your business